What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored in the user terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc .. These files allow the website remember information about your visit, such as language and the preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its contents. Cookies play a very important role in improving the user experience of the Web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this Web site you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and provide us with the following information:
Types of cookies used
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Last searches on the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads shown to the user.
- Survey information where the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks for users who access their Facebook or Twitter user.
This site uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, the Web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted Web parts, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcasting video or sound.
They are those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in the terminal or the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and locale from which you access the service.
They are those that enable the effective management of the advertising spaces that are included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adjust the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow for the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of Web sites and application or platform for profiling of user navigation of the site, in order to introduce service improvements in function use data that users make.
Third Party cookies
Some Web pages can be installed third-party cookies that allow you manage and improve the services offered. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your machine:
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy" section click the Settings button content.
- In the section "Cookies" can configure.
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Opciones.Seleccionar the panel Privacidad.En the Firefox option can choose Use custom settings for history to configure.
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and use the settings move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can be configured to manage cookies for specific Web site rules, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except for those in which you trust.